Performance /Online Marketing Manager (Digital/Online/SoMe) (m/f/d)
Berlin (Possibility to start remote)
Open to PARTTIME / INTERNSHIP / FULLTIME
Kingsleague is an eSports and gaming platform / APP that facilitates online tournaments and head to head matches as well as leagues and ladders with the opportunity to win cash prices. It acts as a social gaming community for competitive gamers all around the world looking for the extra thrill.
- Playing games that can earn you real money is everybody's dream -
We are looking for an innovative Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) that is keen to drive the company & product marketing strategy with passion and desire to conquer the market with us.
Be a member of our launch post funding team and set your mark and take part in the high pace gaming market.
- Own the holistic Marketing Strategy with set KPIs
- Coordinate and manage the complete marketing mix
- Manage external resources (eg for content, some partners etc)
- Implement and control the web campaigning
- Cohesive content strategy
- Work hand in hand with the community management
- Closely monitor campaigns, analyse and actively react and finetune in close coordination with the lead management.
- 2-5 years of experience in Online Marketing (Digital/Online/SoMe)
- Self motivated and responsible
- Positive thinker and absolute team player
- Capability to think outside the box, find the right strategy and follow through
- Capability to manage freelancers & agencies and push them to the next level
- Talented communicator, ideally bilingual in english and german
- The possibility to build a global platform in one of the hottest markets of our time
- with a young, smart and enthusiastic team
- in a beautiful Office Space in the heart of Berlin
- Grow with the project, build a team and proactively form a vision
If this sounds like you and you would be keen to learn more about the role please send us an email with your CV and earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to meet you!